Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Community Adventures

Went out for my first bike ride to deliver bulletins to my churches. Ride was better than I thought it would be. I was afraid of the redneck pickup trucks but all I got was respect from everyone on the road. I even rode back along the major 4 lane highway with little or no shoulders and that went extremely well.
First thing I noticed is there are some wonderful views of the mountains from back in the hills. Also, there are some major hills back there. I had a flat on one of my bikes so I took one not meant for this type of terrain. My quads are telling me that they got a workout.

I stopped at each church altar and prayed for each of the congregations. I pray that things work well for us.
Now as for the furniture.... It is supposed to be delivered today. Today is Saturday. I'm waiting.

No comments: