Saturday, April 14, 2007

%&!%&)!% Socks

I was talking about my sock dilemma the other day and they said this is the way Seinfield got his start. Talking about his sock on late shows. Since I really have never watched late shows since I had to be at work most of the time before the sun rose, I had no idea what was on. I then went to think I missed Friends, Seinfeld, Survivor and any other show on Thursday nights forever but at least I can sing....

Back to the socks....
I was wondering what had happened to the missing socks and was looking in the trashcan located in the laundry room. I looked at all the lint and wondering if they were my lost socks. I looked behind the drier and there was one sock there. I was so excited. I can't figure out how it got there and why it was dirty either so it got washed.

When I finished all the laundry, I found I was missing a single sock from another pair that I really like. I started wondering if the sock fairy was playing games with me.... I managed to find it in other clothes....

No comments: